• All new A4 Avant to make its world public debut at the Geneva Motor Show on March 3 – opens for UK ordering on the same day with SE or S line trim options. First UK deliveries in June.
• UK OTR prices to be confirmed but expected to carry a premium of approximately £1,200 over the equivalent saloon (SE saloon • OTR prices range from £22,590 to £30,290)
• Five engines at launch – 1.8 Turbo FSI petrol (160PS), 3.2 V6 FSI petrol (265PS), 2.0 TDI (143PS), 2.7 TDI (190PS), 3.0 TDI (240PS)
• Largest-in-class luggage space – 490 litres with standard split/folding rear seat in place, 1,430 litres with rear seat folded
• Longest-in-class wheelbase achieved through repositioning of front axle enables enhanced passenger space, particularly in the rear, and optimizes weight distribution
The all new Audi A4 is about to enter a new dimension as the Avant – for a long time the most sought-after premium sector estate – returns with a largest-in-class load bay to add to the already long list of advances offered by the latest Audi compact executive saloon. Available to order from early March, the new load carrier is expected to carry a premium of approximately £1,200 over its saloon equivalent.