Overtly sporty, the brand new Audi Q5 is a blast, especially in combination with the critically acclaimed Bang & Olufsen Sound System.
• With 14 loudspeakers, 10 amplifier channels and a total output power of more than 500 watts, the Bang & Olufsen Sound System offers a unique combination of renowned sound quality and high output power.
• Through numerous hours of music listening and sound tuning, Bang & Olufsen sound designers have fashioned an outstanding soundstage that matches the acoustic signature of the Audi Q5 perfectly.
• Bang & Olufsen True Image™ Digital Signal Processing turns 2-channel stereo signals into perfect 7.1-channel surround sound.
• Bang & Olufsen True Image™ Digital Signal Processing also optimises multichannel formats such as DVD-Audio into 7.1 channels for vehicle playback.
• Sound can be optimized according to the number of people in the car and their position.
• The system uses a microphone integrated in the ceiling of the cockpit, and automatically adapts the volume and equalizing to changing noise conditions.
• The Bang & Olufsen Sound System is completely integrated with the multi media user interface (MMI) in the Audi Q5.
Jens Peter Zinck, Managing Director, Bang & Olufsen Automotive
“By seamlessly integrating a unique sound system into the Audi Q5, Bang & Olufsen is not only giving drivers and passengers an exceptional sound experience, but also pleasing all their other senses through the strongest possible commitment to performance, design, craftsmanship and user-friendliness.”
“Being a mid-size luxury SUV, the Audi Q5 is an exciting addition to Audi’s product range, and one that Bang & Olufsen is proud to add an extra dimension to. The formidable performance and sleek design of the sound system is the perfect match for the pure thrill of the athletic and muscular Audi Q5.”