VW: Video reveals US plans for New Midsize Sedan
VW lovers have to check this video where plans for the New Midsize Sedan (NMS) have been revealed!
During last week's presentation at Berlin, VW officials revealed the core values (see video below) of their forthcoming sedan codenamed NMS which stands for "New Midsize Sedan". The vehicle, that could possibly serve as a replacement for either the Passat or the Jetta in VW's North American range, will be offered with both FSI gasoline and TDI diesel engines. According to VW officials, among the requirements that must be met in order to satisfy U.S. consumers is the size and number of cupholders in the interior...
PRODUCT CONCEPT NMS
Market Requirements to Be Met:
* Spacious legroom
* Large trunk volume
* Number and size of cupholders
* ABS with front and rear disc brakes
* Airbags front/rear
* Child seat anchors
* High performance radio
* Interface for mobile devices
Volkswagen NMS Attributes:
* Superior driving dynamics
* Dynamic powetrain / acceleration
* Double clutch transmission (DSG)
* FSI engines
* TDI Engines
* Superior design transporting sustainable values
Related news: GermanCarBlog, P4MR, VW
Watch more TV. The German Car TV.