• Sporty proportions and muscular stance due to long wheelbase and wide body design.
• Reduced front overhang adds to visual sportiness.
• Elimination of roof joint strip, which lends to a high visual quality and minimized airflow noises.
• Typical Audi interior design is modern and sophisticated, with clear attention to detail
• Standard 18” wheels, full body monochromatic paint, LED taillights, and aluminum exterior trim.
• New modular chassis architecture with longer wheelbase and wider track
• Consistent use of high-strength and ultra-high strength steel grades for a highly rigid occupant cell with optimized deformation properties.
• Hood and tailgate made from aluminum for lower weight and reduced opening and closing forces.
• Extensive aluminum suspension componentry to reduce unsprung weight and enhance steering feel.
• Compact trapezoidal-link rear suspension which enables a low cargo load floor and high luggage capacity.
• 3.2L V6 specifications:
o FSI direct injection
o Audi Valvelift System (AVS) variable intake valve lift
o 270hp – 243 lb-ft (3000-5000 rpm)
o 0-60 mph in 6.8 seconds (USA estimated)
• quattro® AWD – latest generation with asymmetric rear-biased torque split (40/60)
• Tiptronic fast-shifting six-speed automatic transmission (S tronic will not be offered).
• Towing preparation standard; available through dealer: trailer hitch with 4400 lbs. capacity.