Key Summary Points
• Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro MSRP: $37,200
• The Audi Q5 builds on the foundation established by the Audi Q7, and strengthens the brand’s presence in the crossover segment.
• The Audi Q5 is offered with a 3.2 V6 FSI direct injection engine, quattro® all wheel drive, and six-speed Tiptronic transmission.
• The Audi Q5 is the first Audi offering with Generation 3 MMI, and navigation with real-time SIRIUS traffic information.
• Safety is a top priority, with an IIHS “Top Safety Pick” signifying top front/side/rear crash ratings, as well as five star NHTSA front and side ratings.
Competitive Advantage Summary
• Best-in-class EPA fuel economy ratings of 18 mpg city / 20 mpg combined.
• Best-in-class 4,400 pound towing capacity (others have 3,500 lbs or less).
• Longest wheelbase in its class.
• 3G MMI shows latest evolution of 3D navigation, joystick control for navigation map destination finding, updated graphical clarity, SIRIUS artist/title preview, SIRIUS traffic-based navigation, voice-based destination input control, and voice inputs such as “I’m hungry,” “I need money,” “I need gas” and “I need coffee” that will point to closest options within current vicinity.
• Audi drive select option (unique to segment) helps the driver customize engine/throttle mapping, transmission shift characteristics, steering, and suspension.
• Innovative ESP system recognizes when the roof rail crossbars are in place, and adjusts accordingly.
• Standard quattro all-wheel drive with rear-biased 40/60 asymmetrical system.
• 3-zone climate control standard – unique.
• Standard 12-way power front seats with leather seating surfaces throughout.
• Standard rear reclining / sliding seats – unique.
• 40/60 split rear seats fold from levers located inside rear cargo area.
• Large center pass-through area built within the split fold rear seats – unique.
• Superior interior storage spaces, including 1 liter bottle holders in each door.
• Clamshell shape rear trunklid opening allows low and wide rear cargo entry point, and a very clean design execution for exterior rear lighting area.
• Electronic dipstick allows customers to check the oil from inside the cabin.