Here’s the latest intel about the Audi A1. Stay with us! The biggest news first: Street word has it that the Audi A1 will be the first Audi since long time without quattro! Even the sportier Audi S1 and Audi RS1 will stick to front-wheel drive.
– World premiere of Audi A1 Coupé during Geneva Motor Show 2010
– Market entry in Central Europe August/September 2010
– Market entry Audi S1 Coupé February 2011
– Start of sales of Audi A1 Sportback in 4th quarter 2011
– Presentation Audi A1 Cabrio end of 2012
More intel about the Audi S1:
– 1.4 TFSI engine
– Only coming with 7-speed S-tronic, no manual
– Coming with 180bhp and 250Nm torque
– 0 to 100km/h in 6.9 seconds
– Top speed 227km/h
Very much looking forward to that!