Join us for a short outlook into Audi’s future model line-up: today’s focus the upcoming Audi R4, Audi S1 and Audi A2.
Let’s start with the biggest news: the Audi R4.
The Audi R4 is said to arrive in 2013 and will be positioned below the Audi TT. It will come as Coupe and Roadster with engines ranging from a 180bhp 1.4 TFSI to a 170bhp 2.0 TDI. Price is expected to be around 22.100 Euro and coolest feature will be the programmable navigation system from your iPhone.
– Coming in 2013
– Electric version first
– multimedia solutions like in the Audi A1
– navigation system on par with Audi A8
– playing audio and video DVDs
– Not coming as electric car, but as hybrid
– also in the works: a Sportback, the Audi S1, and a convertible
– Next generation coming 2014