≡ Menu

VW Golf CC: Will it look like this?

VW Golf CC

Interesting rendering here of the rumored VW Golf CC. Will it look like this?

A low-slung, four-door sedan called the Golf CC, or perhaps Jetta CC in the States. It would be to the Golf and to the Jetta what the bigger CC—as it is simply badged in the U.S.—is to the Passat: an elegantly rebodied and slightly less practical derivative. The Golf CC could have a conventional trunklid, like a four-door sedan, or it could incorporate a liftgate similar to the Audi A7’s.